State-of-the-art GMP manufacturing facility.
Our state-of-the-art Nottingham facility houses 10 GMP manufacturing suites, quality control laboratories and dedicated analytical and formulation development laboratories with pilot plant facilities.
Trent Gateway has been specifically designed to cater to a wide range of development and manufacturing projects, offering processing of non-sterile dosage forms including solids, liquids, semi-solids, nasal and inhaled products.
Whether you’re in the early stages of formulation development, in need of clinical trial supplies from Phase 1 to Phase 3 or seeking niche-scale commercial manufacturing, Trent Gateway is fully equipped to fulfill your requirements with precision and excellence.
Our capabilities at a glance
Research and Development
- 10,000 sqft laboratories
- Dosage form development up to 5Kg
- Pilot laboratories with containment
for potent processing
- Dedicated analytical development team
- ASAP stability test suite
- 10 advanced GMP manufacturing suites
- Process trains supporting oral, pulmonary
and nasal dosage forms
- Flexible manufacturing
- Sterile processing capability
- High potency containment
- Clinical packaging and labelling
- MHRA Inspected
- Home Office approved (Schedule 1 -4)
Quality Control & Analysis
- 8,000 sqft analytical laboratories
- Dedicated laboratories and staff
- Designated HPLC and dissolution laboratories
- Small molecule and biological test equipment
- Humidity controlled areas for moisture