Through extending our capabilities Upperton’s family have grown from three members of staff four years ago, to twenty-one staff this year. The latest staff updates are:
· Paul Kelsall, Director of Clinical Trials Manufacturing
Bringing experience in both sterile and non-sterile manufacturing, formulation development and facilities management. Paul formerly worked for Boots, Reckitt Benkiser, Nova Laboratories and Aesica.
· Sarah Bayliss, Director of Quality & Compliance
Experience of implementing, maintaining and remediating quality management systems. Sarah joins us from Aesica.
· Thomas Williams, Head of Clinical Manufacturing
Experience in developing and manufacturing investigational medicinal products for Phase I and II clinical trials. Thomas joins us from Quotient Sciences.
· Rebecca Gray, Senior QC Analyst
Experience in QC testing, early formulation development analysis and analytical method qualification. Rebecca joins us from Quotient Sciences.= p>
· Klara Fisken, Business Development Associate
Klara joins us from the University of Nottingham, where she has just completed an MSc in Biopharmaceutical Biotechnology and Entrepreneurship.
· Ella Rose, Junior Project Scientist
Ella joins us from Nottingham Trent University as a year long placement student, where she is currently studying towards a BSc in Chemistry.