Upperton Pharma Solutions have successfully completed an MHRA Inspection and actively welcome clients to discuss their spray drying project requirements.
Our experienced team is available to work with you, to meet your challenging project timelines. Upperton offers a seamless transition from initial feasibility and development studies right through to GMP spray drying and production of the final dosage form for human clinical trials.
Examples of our GMP capabilities include:
- Spray drying (aqueous and solvent)
- Scale up of production from grams to kilograms of formulated API
- Further processing through to final dosage form (e.g. capsule filling, tableting, device filling)
- Technical transfer of projects in-house from R&D to GMP
- Intermediate and finished product testing
- QA release (by in-house Qualified Person)
- Stability testing to ICH guidelines
Upperton Pharma Solutions can advise on how this flexible technology can solve your formulation challenges. spray dried intermediate or final dosage form can be delivered to the designated clinical trials site.