29th March 2018 - Administration Assistant / Receptionist(s)Upperton Pharma Solutions is a pharmaceutical company based at the Science and Technology Park close to Nottingham University. Due to continuing expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for Administration Assistant / Receptionist(s).
Working as a clerical support within the company, primarily alongside the R&D and Quality groups, the role will be varied. Responsibilities will include reception duties (including handling incoming phone calls), typesetting, proof-reading and archiving of documents, procurement, alongside other office-based duties. Working hours are flexible, with full-time or part-time working considered (with a minimum of 18 hours per week). Roles may be split according to applications, and therefore anyone with interest is welcomed to apply.
• Vocational qualification (NVQ 2-3 City & Guilds) or equivalent, plus some experience in a relevant role or considerable work experience in a relevant role/relevant life experience reinforced by work experience.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to effectively contribute within a team environment and work on own initiative.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• A background or prior knowledge of working in a pharmaceutical, scientific or research environment.
• Experience of working within a quality management system.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 12th April 2018