28th March 2018 - Formulation / Project Scientist(s)Upperton Pharma Solutions is a Nottingham-based contract R&D company that specialises in the formulation and spray drying of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, providing a complete service from early stage feasibility through to development and scale-up (including GMP clinical manufacture). Formulations cover a range of delivery routes, including oral (tablets & capsules), nasal, inhaled and parenteral. Due to continuing expansion, exciting opportunities have arisen for formulation / project scientists in our R&D team.
Working as part of the R&D team based at Nottingham Science and Technology Park site in Nottingham, you will be part of a busy group working on client and internal scientific research projects. You will be directly involved in undertaking practical and written project work to achieve project goals and milestones. Recent graduates and candidates with experience are welcomed to apply.
• Be educated to degree level or higher in a related scientific/technical discipline or have relevant work experience.
• Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to effectively contribute within a team environment and work on own initiative.
• Understanding of safe working practices and risk assessment within laboratory settings.
• Experience in formulation development of solid oral dosage forms.
• Experience of working within a quality management system.
• Working knowledge of cGMP clinical manufacture.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 12th April 2018